Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

New to AWOIAF, what are some suggested mod options to enable/disable?

TL;DR - What mod options should I enable/disable, what difficulties should I start with, etc? I like a hard game that feels satisfying when it all goes right, and I can live with punishing defeats or even being forced to restart 20hrs in. (I'm an XCOM masochist)


I've got a few hundred hours between Floris and Pendor, and with a month to kill doing nothing but drinking and gaming I decided it'd be a great time to pick up Warband again. Fell in love with GoT a few months ago while I binged it in a timeframe I'm not too proud of, and found the AWOIAF mod - it's like it was meant to be.

But holy fucking hell is this shit brutally difficult - and I love it.

I'm trying to roleplay as a Wildling (Outlaw - Nomad - Poacher - Forced to leave home - Old Gods), and it is making this start really rough. That's fine, but I keep seeing people online saying to tweak the mod options and I have no clue where to start in order to craft a fun, challenging gameworld.

  • Are Normal Damages absurdly punishing?

  • Combat and Campaign AI's?5

  • What about stamina and the rest? I loved the Skyrim mods that introduced hard mechanics - Frostfall, W&C, etc. Are these in the same vein or way more difficult?

Thanks for any input, and would love any extra tips/advice for getting situated in the early game. Not how to get my first land or anything, but more of real early game tips to get a little raiding party together, good places to start establishing myself, etc.



Submitted December 19, 2017 at 03:41PM by xRehab http://ift.tt/2B1jKL0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...