Skip to main content

XP Mod which works with warsails

Which xp mod works with warsails good? Adjusted leveling doesn’t seem to work submitted by /u/Highlife17 [link] [comments]

GoT mod kill prisoner flawed

Ok so hear me out I understand lords of Westeros wouldnt be too happy if some nobody with a warpaty went around cutting the heads of lords he beat in battle. But I dont understand how 1 murder pretty much breaks the entire fucking game. I captured a Lannister lord or 2 and kept them as prisoner. Shortly after I get the message that lord Stark has been beheaded in kings landing, something came over me and while in "international waters" (darker part of water between essos and westeros) the Lannister lord ends up dying. 1st of all, how would anyone know I killed him in the middle of the ocean? Are my men snitches? I need an option to kill the snitch then. And 2nd. Why do ALL lords get pissed off? Rob stark even gets mad at me and makes me pay like $500 to have peace with him again after I just killed a member of the family that murdered his daddy. Even other lords in Westeros I could understand, but within a day all of essos knows too and has shut its ports? What the hell is up with that? Is there any point in killing your prisoners? Is there any way to kill a prisoner from any faction (even smaller ones or very hated ones) without having the entire world declare war on you instantly? And how come every faction hates me after that happens? Is there any plans to improve this feature in the future?



Submitted June 26, 2018 at 08:44AM by thatguy14799643 https://ift.tt/2IwTZVI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...