Playing vanilla+ (a few lore friendly and QoL mods) and finally started my own kingdom. Currently have one town and just lost two castles. The town is a Player Settlement on the same island as Hvalvik. Both castles were in Sturgian territory that were taken over by the Nords and Battanians. Sturgians only have Omor left. After losing both castles and recognizing the difficulty in holding fiefs on the mainland, I decided to convince a decent number of vassals to defect to my kingdom, all of which had zero fiefs to begin with. Now I’m up to about 8 or 9 clans in my kingdom, all of whom have a considerable number of family members. Now I want to declare war on the Nords again to take Hvalvik and set the foundation for future campaigns on the mainland. Here’s the annoying bit: my relation with the Nordic King (not Halthdar, he recently passed) is too high, so I can’t even call the war to a vote! However, it seems that doesn’t stop the AI from declaring war on me whenever they’d like. Onl...
I always see people talking about getting their renown to 1000 before starting a kingdom. Well I've started mine and I own the top slab from the nords now with my renown at 880. I've been running around trying to get it up and I've been monitoring it after battles from time to time, it was up to 884 a little bit ago but I've done nothing to my knowledge to lower my renown. I haven't lost tournaments or battles or land in a long time, I'm currently at peace with all other kingdoms. I'm also using the Diplomacy mod. Anyone with any suggestions?
Submitted June 29, 2018 at 03:43PM by Micboydoodle https://ift.tt/2MCgMlJ
Comments
Post a Comment