I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
How do you personally use the cheats in warband? Do you add a roleplay element? Do you pretend you have "powers"? Or do you ctrl alt f4 every time you lose a troop?
Was curious, since a lot of people admit to using cheats in the game.
Personally, I use cheats to avoid tedium, like the godawful "track down bandits" quest, where you either find them 1 day before quest expiration or not at all.
I also roleplay the teleportation as me having "messengers". Makes it easier to manage fiefs and consult with lords, etc.
Submitted June 25, 2018 at 08:13AM by DeclanFrost https://ift.tt/2MosZdz
Comments
Post a Comment