Skip to main content

Looking for 1.4.8 for RoT warsails, can’t find it on steam.

I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]

After 1000 in game days of grinding, I’m finally ready to play the game

I’m playing Viking Conquest. I’m a Norse pagan named Snorre Bjornson. I’ve been working on this character off and on for over a year now. Basically, what I did was I slowly worked my way through the campaign as I raided and did quests for lords, villages, and towns. I used the money that I got to buy an enterprise in every single town, to equip myself and my companions with good weapons and armor, and to build a custom fleet of boats.

At first, I started raiding monasteries because it was quick and easy money, but then Christians hated me so much that Christian factions started to become hostile towards me, so I had to covert to Christianity and then donate enough money to the church to have a positive relationship with them before converting back to paganism.

Next, I strictly raided caravans and trading ships from 2-3 Christian factions that I didn’t like. I never raided a single village. Around day 750 is when I stopped being a viking because I no longer needed money. At that point, I just wanted to bring back my horrible reputation. Around day 850 is when the campaign caused me to join Northhymbre. Then, I continued to complete quests for lords, villages, and towns until I just couldn’t take it anymore.

It’s day 1000 and I just I beat the campaign. Soon after, I renounced my oath to my king and took 3 of their towns with me. The king had loved me so much that he gave me those towns, but I felt that this would be too easy, so I decided to conquer Aileach in Ireland as my new capital and move the entire garrisons of my 3 other towns over to Aileach in order to allow Northhymbre to take their towns back. I’ve finally started playing the game. This is where the fun begins.



Submitted June 23, 2018 at 08:58AM by TheWhitestOrca https://ift.tt/2KeD8J9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...