I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
Not dissing mods here, but I know for me I've got 328 hours with god only knows how many offline hours and I've never been able to get into a mod for very long, with the except of making my battle size infinite. Some of them I could take for a few hours but I always just quit and start another game on native.
Hear so many people raving about different mods, just curios if there are other out there like me who genuinely just enjoy native more.
Submitted June 25, 2018 at 10:26PM by Arphaxad2 https://ift.tt/2yHN8ZX
Comments
Post a Comment