Skip to main content

XP Mod which works with warsails

Which xp mod works with warsails good? Adjusted leveling doesn’t seem to work submitted by /u/Highlife17 [link] [comments]

Having trouble getting the game to run

Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to get the game gifted during this sale, and I've been hoping to play it... but I can't seem to actually get the game to run.

I can open the launcher, which gives me the option to select the module, and which one I pick doesn't really matter - the same thing happens.

The TaleWorlds logo vid shows up, finishes, and then closes. After that my screen goes dark blue, and I can see the in-game mouse which I can move as well.

After that the game just closes. It doesn't give me any errors whatsoever.

I have already tried messing with most of the options in the launcher, but nothing seems to work.

I've also tried editing the module.ini ini file to change "disable_moveable_flag_optimization = 0" to "= 1", which didn't work.

After that I tried compatibility mode, running as admin, setting my monitor's refresh rate to 60Hz, verifying the integrity of the game cache, nothing worked.

If anyone would be able to help me with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

My specs:

Ryzen 5 1600

16GB DDR4 RAM

MSI R9 390 8GB @ 18.6.1

and Windows 10 64-bit



Submitted June 23, 2018 at 07:53AM by rodrikes https://ift.tt/2tmhWKK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...