I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
Recently downloaded The English Civil War mod for WFAS, and I’ve gotta say I’m shocked it hasn’t garnered more attention. I’ve actually played WFAS quite a bit and I know it’s not quite as popular but I’m telling you, give this mod a chance. The dev clearly knows his history and has planted little Easter eggs referring to the period throughout. The gameplay stays pretty true to the period, even your best cavalry won’t hold up against a wall of rabble armed with piles, and you can sort of pepper in a healthy mix of muskets and really get a feel for the age of pike and shot. If you own WFAS and have any interest in historical mods (disclaimer: I love history), I can’t recommend it enough.
Submitted June 26, 2018 at 09:56AM by Comrade_Hotspur https://ift.tt/2tFqTyh
Comments
Post a Comment