Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
|
Hello fellow adventurers, does anybody know why i get this weird display bug whenever i hover my mouse over a village, a town or pretty much anything in my inventory ? As you can see, the text is misaligned and it gets difficult to read any information about items and fiefs. It's not game breaking but it gets quickly boring having to decypher everything all the time. Thank you for your answers ! [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment