Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I made a post on another subreddit; but I figure I'd try it here.
This seems to be a common issue, but I couldn't find the fix for it.
Nogand use to be able to be sent out on missions after recruiting him, but when I go to send him on missions that I've sent him out on before (IE: Gathering "Manual Labor") the dialogue box doesn't seem to recognize he's in my party still.
I'm also getting the bug where there are blue exclamation points at cities and taverns.
Not sure what to do. Does anyone have a fix?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment