I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
So I tried to get the Realistic combat MOD for V1.7.0/1.7.1 up and running. I had unzipped the file and put it in to the modules folder and run the Unlock DLL's MOD (in all the MOD folders just to be sure) that confirmed it had done its thing.
When I fire up the launcher and try to click the box to activate the MOD nothing happens, there is a red exclamation mark by the MOD title. I tried to use another launcher, again I unzipped the file in to the correct folder but it didn't seem to make any sort of difference.
Any help would be appreciated regarding what I should do to make this happen.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment