I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
I bought this game a few months ago and the learning curve made me take a little break. I just recently picked it up and I got way into it and wanted to play around with it a little. Watched some YouTube videos on mods and wrote down a list of all the ones I was gonna throw in there. Only problem is most of them are broken and have been for a long time. Did I just pick this up at a bad time? Do you think something that will get better once it's out of early access?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment