Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
How do you guys win Bannerlord? As I saw there are two options: 1. Become a vassal to the coolest guys around and wait for the king to die and try to balance the vote in your favor. 2. Start your own kingdom and make the game look like Doom medieval. If I join an existing one, I can experience the political part of the game. "Helping" the king get to the death bed shouldn't be dificult, but starting your own sounds more rewarding. I had quite a difficult time starting one on my own, because all you seam to ever do is run around taking towns and defending them after while paying tribute to anybody. What do you guys consider to be more enjoyable? And how would you argue your choice?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment