Ok so trying to figure this out; I made my first real payday with smithing (3k!) but been setting up in Battari lands because of the cheap wood. However whats the best way to increase carry capacity while maxing speed? Because I often need to hop between towns and usually offset production time with light trade on the side - suggestions? submitted by /u/Klaus73 [link] [comments]
The title is my question in it's entirety. I'm giving myself a challenge on my Viking King character, that being using bandits only until i create a kingdom. And only then can i use my custom Norse-Based troop tree i made with My Little Warband. But i'd like to know what troops work best for this. On a test char i used a mix of Sea Raiders and Forest Bandits which worked well but got shredded by Cav and Horse Archers. So what would be a good mix of troops to use? I'm using Better Bandits so all bandits are buffed a good bit.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment