Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
I've noticed that my quest log's little exclamation point is stuck on, even if I open the tab and click on each quest, it still stays stuck. I tried taking new quests, let them time out and even used save cleaner mod with no success. Even tried just ignoring it. It's always the little things isn't it? I'd hate to lose a save due to an annoying blinky light lol but it is getting to me at this point.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment