Ok so trying to figure this out; I made my first real payday with smithing (3k!) but been setting up in Battari lands because of the cheap wood. However whats the best way to increase carry capacity while maxing speed? Because I often need to hop between towns and usually offset production time with light trade on the side - suggestions? submitted by /u/Klaus73 [link] [comments]
I was playing a new campaign, set up my Kingdom started my conquering. I had been granting companions fiefs that matched culture and were geographically close. After I conquered a Vladian city I gave it to another a new Vladian companion. Move on to the next castle and lay siege. After taking it I realize my new Vladian clan has 3 fiefs. 2 castles were seemingly gifted 2 him by other clans. Can they re gift the fiefs? Because now he has 2 wrong culture fiefs and I'm watching loyalty plummet in them.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment