Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
I have about 7 fiefs and 10m debars as a vessel for vlandia who is currently at about 15k strong army wise. It’s getting kind of stale and I’m wanting to start my own kingdom. Should I declare with or without my fiefs? If I keep my fiefs can I declare peace or should I just leave the fiefs behind? Also, I have about 4000 influence still and need advice on how to use it. Thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment