Skip to main content

I made an Economic World Ledger mod. Here's the Initial kingdom economy state compared to one deep into a Vlandian Campaign.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/13867 submitted by /u/-FT_ [link] [comments]

Do enemy armies always automatically B-line to your new castles?

I swear I cannot advance as a vassal. I'll play as a merc for a long time, build up some good money, a seasoned/upgraded army, and then when I'm ready, I'll join as a vassal. Usually, the first castle the faction conquers (after I join), they'll give to me, assuming because I'm the only vassal without any fiefs. But almost the instant they do so, the enemy pretty much b-lines it, without fail, without exception, like clockwork every single time. The instant I receive any land, I know for a fact that a huge army is about to show up to take it. I can never keep a castle for longer than like 2 weeks before an enemy army of like 900-1200 shows up to sack it, and my own faction is suddenly no where to be found and does absolutely nothing to try and help me defend it.

So they sack it, I lose it, my faction later takes another castle, gives that one to me (since I'm the only vassal without any fiefs), but... like clockwork... the enemy b-lines it and sacks it. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. It could be a castle completely out of their way, not even anywhere near the front lines, but they'll b-line it regardless. In fact, that's exactly what happened with this one, which spurred me to make this post. The castle they gave me was completely cut off from the enemy kingdom. They had to travel through an entirely different kingdom just to get to my castle when our frontlines are directly against one of their main cities. And, this enemy has been doing very very little all war, they are basically rolling over for us, but the INSTANT I get a fief, ohhhh suuuuuuuuuuuddenly they're able to raise a 950-strong army! How convenient.

It's as if the AI is programmed to just prioritize attacking player-owned land no matter what, but it makes it virtually impossible to get a foothold because it's sacked before you can develop a proper garrison or buildings etc.

Does anyone else have this issue? How do you get around this? How am I supposed to advance as a vassal if I can never hold onto any fiefs whatsoever because the AI auto-agros to any land I own the instant I'm granted it?

submitted by /u/hellenist-hellion
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...