Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
I’m trying to use the console to declare peace between my own personal kingdom and the Kingdom of Castile (Europe 1100 mod and Diplomacy mod) through console commands. I found Castile’s faction id in the mod folder but have no idea how to find mine.
My Kingdom is called Rafeyum and my clan is called Scouterite
Command:
Campaign.cs_declare_peace empire_w rafeyum
Error:
Faction is not found: rafeyum
Whenever I tried doing it with two factions in game it worked and they’re no longer at war.
Thanks for the help, I’m sure I’m missing something but I’ve searched this over an hour.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment