Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
You can surmise mods are out of the question. I've seen over the years a lot of you are upset about what bannerlord could have been, but I think it's been a little easier on me because I have no frame of reference. Didn't keep up with development and didn't play the previous one. What the game is now is all I've ever known. That said, should I try Warband for a more fleshed out experience? I'm not sure how it compares.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment