Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
He is literally pushing late 70s in my play through and my clan rank is 5… All old coward does is sit in his castle while it’s constant wars going on, I don’t even know how long it’s been since he started a army… or even touched grass… does anybody have any tips? I can’t sneak into towns when he’s taken prisoner because of my clan rank… I noticed the more your clan rank up, the tougher it is to sneak into towns to start a prison break… so do I just wait till this old fuck dies of old age??
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment