I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
Not really sure how to put this, but when im fighting against an army, it seems that the enemy fight to the last man, so if there is 200, and i beat them, all of a sudden they have engaged me again, but with the loss of their casualities, so like 150 for example, this goes on and on until they are all dead, i dont understand what is doing this, i am using DiploVexed mod. Help is appreciated, i can get into more detail if needed but i thought i'd just keep it short.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment