I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
As of right now I’m an independent kingdom of just my clan holding most of the eastern empire towns and castles, 3 towns and 7 castles. I’ve run a campaign like this before, where I get filthy rich as “mercenary” owning towns then switch to a kingdom, but I’m curious if anyone else has thought on what I should do.
My current thought it to start looking at what lords I want to turn from other kingdoms. I like the idea of distributing my fiefs to lords as incentive and also a cool way to control the layout of my kingdom.
Let me know if you can think of any other creative, unique, and fun ways to go on from here. I’m playing on the unmodded xbox version so looking to keep it interesting.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment