I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
I'm about to start a second modded playthrough, and I've been split between two very good mods. CFE (Calradia Factions Enhanced) and CEK (Calradia Expanded Kingdoms). The former adds tons of new items, units, clans and lords, while the latter has a lot of new cultures, kingdoms and units.
Only thing is I'm kinda bad at coding and do not know process that would go into combining these mods. I'm sure at least one other person has had a similar idea to me. Thoughts?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment