I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
|
At some point in the game i defended my castle and after the battle my map speed got hard stuck at 0.5. Before that it was just fine but now i barely get anywhere. i got rid of any weight until i got around 34 pounds left, left my army at the castle with only 20-50 units with me. Got rid of the pack horses and only the ones that give speed but nothing helps. Does anyone know how to solve this? [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment