I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
I noticed it showed up on the PS plus catalogue and gave it an honest try…
Warband is fucking shit. I can’t believe it was made in 2010 in the ps4 generation. It looks like a game I played back on windows 98. Everything about it is objectively worse than Bannerlord. The feasts are pointless too. You guys are seriously looking at it with rose colored glasses.
I say this as someone with 700+ hours of ps5 Bannerlord
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment