I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
|
Hello everyone! I’m starting a new Bannerlord playthrough using only custom companions — and I’d love for you to be part of it! If you want to join the party, just drop a comment with your character’s name, culture, background, armor and weapon preferences — or anything fun you’d like to include. It doesn’t have to be “you” either — feel free to submit any kind of character, like Shrek, Geralt of Rivia, Legolas, etc. or your own original creation. And I’ll do my best to bring your companion to life. I’ve already made a video showcasing how this idea works and how the first companions were added. You can check it out in the comments if you’re curious! [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment