I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
First time getting into the game. It makes sense that terrain would match the overmap or in a castle if I'm the attacking party. I just encountered a warband attacking my newly acquired village. We came to battle well outside it but when we arrived on the field we were inside the village, with only peasants on my side. The number were +100 on my side outside battle (with reinforcements) and we still lost, twenty pleabs against mamlukes. WTH did i miss going into this one?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment