Skip to main content

Looking for 1.4.8 for RoT warsails, can’t find it on steam.

I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]

Owning fiefs should have much more meaning

Currently, as it is in Bannerlord, fiefs, even towns, provide quite subpar income to any player, especially compared to smithing or just selling battle loot. And that's even without factoring in the costs of the garrison; any decent garrison is going to eat away at a big chunk, if not all or more of the town's income, depending on it's prosperity. It just doesn't feel like much of a reward to have a town, or especially a castle right now.

Also, there just isn't much to do with fiefs as of now. Of course, I don't want Bannerlord to become some sort of basebuilder or the Simslord or something like that, but we work so hard and so long in the playthrough to get all the way to being a lord and owning these cool castles and towns. I personally would like for there to be more ways to interact with the fiefs we currently own in-game. Just as an example, give more unique flavor events that occur when we enter or wait in towns; maybe things like disputes that need mediating, or certain groups of artisans or merchants complain about certain policies, some people want the gangsters rooted out, there is a poor harvest, natural disaster, poisoning, intrigues, etc. There could even be quests alongside this. We also should be able to have more control over our fiefs, perhaps even being able to make new workshops (with significant investment, of course) to specialize or diversify the town's production, and we ought to be able to train troops in the settlement. In fact, expanding on this; owning a fief should open up recruitment to you wayyyy more.... After all, a lord will naturally get most of his recruits from the towns, castles and villages he actually owns, right?

Also, give the ability to have patrols and such roaming in the range of the fief and it's villages to protect caravans and villagers from bandits. It's already implemented by a simple mod that exists, so I don't think it'd be too difficult for the devs to implement. And also, villages should get buildings as well. We ought to be able to do more with villages, and thus we ought to be able to build simple stuff there, like we had in Warband.

submitted by /u/PriceOptimal9410
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...