I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations for a good mod collection on Steam. I’d prefer a big one or something that adds a lot of new content, since I’ve already "finished" the game once.
I’ve seen mods like Xorberax, The Old Realms, Eagle Rising, Europe 1100, and so on. Any recommendations? I’ve had many errors in the past, so I’d rather not add everything individually and have to fix load orders manually.
I was looking at this collection: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3150542590
Any input would be appreciated!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment