I think perhaps I’m missing something obvious. I want to install the newer warsails version of RoT, which requires 1.4.8, but when I go into the betas section on steam, I can only choose 1.4.7, and the next one is beta 1.5.3. Could someone please tell me where I’m going wrong? Is 1.4.8 not available from steam? Any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/StonLenslow [link] [comments]
Has anyone experienced this banner gltich while playing Gekokujo? Each lord's troops end up using this same White/Blue banner for every single faction.
No matter what version of Gekokujo Daiymo Edition I play, whether it be the Vanilla Version or the Reimagined Edition, this glitch happens every single time within the first in-game days, ruining my playthrough. I've tried reinstalling the mod and even reset my game files multiple times to get this fixed to no avail.
Is daiymo edition just broken? Any insight would be appreciated.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment