Skip to main content

A poem from our Hero

I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]

Giving God Mode to Enemies? Possible? With the Purpose of Combat Practice[in Single Player]

Hey I'm wondering if there is any method that can let enemies and opponents invincible, like the coaches and NPCs in tournaments. the reason of doing that is to make combat practicing more effcient, so I can keep fighting with invincible npcs. any ideas? Thnaks

submitted by /u/PenCalmCalm
[link] [comments]

Comments