Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Guys, I recently got into modding my game and got the diplomacy mod on, I got the right version, including the tools as well, but for some reason, whenever I try leaving or joining a kingdom (as a mercenary early game) the game crashes and I gotta quit, it ruined my save file as well, I had a pretty decent run on it. What could be the issue and what can I do to not make it happen again? + for some reason when I got the mods on my game slows down a bit, not much but a bit, is that common?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment