Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I'm playing campaign mode as Aserai. Unqid is dead and I'm the leader. The empire is almost wiped out. South is destroyed and North and West have 1 town left. I have a huge family. Heaps of kids running around. Istiana's plan is at 1413 conspiracy strength. I'll soon have the empire destroyed. I'm guessing then that quest line will end. Do I then break off and form my own Kingdom? There is a rising in the Aserai and Im no longer getting fiefs. Currently I can't break away until the quest line is done. If and when I do break away, what fiefs do I retain?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment