Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Is it just me or is it that every time I join a kingdom, their AI just gets incredibly stupid and I end up having to carry the entire kingdom on my back. Armies can't win a fight. Their strategies are beyond Ludacris and they just end up in the dump. Even if I join the strongest faction they end up losing war after war if I don't take complete control of everything. They can't even level their troops. If I form an army, all the lords only have T1 & T2 troops while enemies have prestigious troop ranks. It's hugely frustrating.
So is it just me or is anyone else noticing this pattern too?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment