I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
|
I have been having this issue for a while now through multiple updates. I will pass the persuasion checks and get to the bartering section. No matter how much I give them the offer button is always greyed out and the barter progress bar is red. This time I gave them everything that I had. This is a 3rd level clan ( the lowest leveled clan currently in my game) and they have no fiefs. I have no vassals in my kingdom right now. My charm stat does not seem to affect this. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment