I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
Here's what they do:
- Stiff Upper Lip: +20% security effectiveness of town garrisons
- Gratitude: +20% loyalty gain from towns
Honestly I haven't even gotten a fief yet, none of the other clans in the kingdom I joined are wanting to give anything to me even if I'm the one that conquered it, so I don't know how they work. Which makes me wonder which is better? Because I got to the point and unlocked this and i can't decide.
Any help?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment