Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Every time I play Bannerlord I always end up hitting a wall in the late game, and stop playing for a while only to start over a new save from scratch. I prefer to play with mods and it’s so satisfying when you get a good combination of mods working and, but even then my game always seems to end up crashing/breaking when I’m in the late game- usually when I’m trying to grow my own kingdom.
I’ve tried to play vanilla to have a clean game but in that scenario it’s such an unbearable grind to be able to get to late game without exploiting smithing.
I guess I just wish there were better late game incentives and in-depth diplomacy so that I didn’t have to worry about unstable mods to do it for me. Anyone else have this experience with Bannerlord?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment