Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I spent all weekend trying to get this game running again with maybe 5 mods. Settled on e1.7.1 because I'm sick of things breaking with updates and e1.7.2 won't launch on steam. I sit down today to play and steam forces me to update e1.7.1 with a tiny update (<1gb) before letting me play. Now my game crashes on start up. Seriously fuck updates, just let me play the game. Don't force me into this shit. Am I stupid and not aware of a way around this on steam, probably. I feel like a stupid angry child so yeah I'm throwing a fit. Man, I love this game but I hate playing it.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment