Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So I loved M&B and just got bannerlord... I love it. I sided with the southern empire, and after helping them get almost too strong I decided to go solo and keep my properties (obviously) and even after everyone declared war on me and attacked, I defended and survived (cuz the pc is awesome.) They are now paying me tribute for peace.... but now I have basically one city, and am hemorrhaging money daily. I kind of accept I failed this time around but what can/should I do next playthrough to make sure I'm in a better spot next time around?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment