I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
I am loving the mod but am stuck on the RF quest line. I am to the point where you have to find map pieces in hideouts. I've looked everywhere in the hideout but can't find anything close to a map piece. I've completed the hideout multiple times but every time it pops up saying something like "you couldn't find the map piece but your at the right location, try again later". Has anyone been able to figure this out?? Thank you!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment