|
I unfortunately took a couched lance to the face while I was harassing their Mamluke Cavalry fairly early into the fight but luckily I had my army set up in a fairly advantageous position so they took heavy losses against my infantry and cavalry immediately after I went down (cavalry was already behind their line with the infantry right in front of them). I think it also helped that I took out most of their lords myself by baiting them into my infantry line. This was the very first time I've fought the Aserai during this entire campaign. We've declared war on them a few times in the past, but they were simply too far away every time and we eventually sought peace, but this time they had crept up north while fighting other kingdoms and I just happened to have an army on their border when they declared war. Just a day later this army wanders into my land so I had to teach them a lesson. [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment