I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
![]() |
Hey Bannerlord community π, modder here. I've been working on a mod for several months now, that is going to be released soon (it's a troop overhaul mod). It's kinda my "Magnus Opum" mod, so I want it to feel very professional and high quality. The problem is, I suck at taking screenshots and I need playtesters. So, if you want to take cool screenshots, or spend a bit of time playtesting (or both), that would be greatly appreciated. Just hit me up, and I'll hook you up with the pre-release version of the mod. [link] [comments] |

Comments
Post a Comment