Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So i took 2 southern towns that i liked as an aserai vassal. But i want to join the southern empire now, while keeping both fiefs.
-
I left aserai kingdom then went to see the empress. But aserai declared war on me (obviously) and since southern is not at war with aserai, i couldnt join.
-
As an aserai lord, I raided a southern village to declare war, then went to see the empress, but my relations are too damn bad to enter her service.
So im stuck. I got enough money to pay tributes for some time i guess but can i stop paying once i join the south?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment