Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
|
I’m playing as Battania and recently declared my own Kingdom Scotland, and Battania and Sturgia both declared war on me. I beat them and seized territories, I finally sued for peace from Battania and even got several clans to join Scotland. As I was beating Sturgia Vlandia and then Aseria declared war on me. I forced Sturgia to peace and pay me tribute and was fighting both Vlandia and Aseria but winning. I won a bunch of major battles but then the Western Empire has declared war! The only reason I’m surviving is because I had a LOT of gold saved up and my own cities are filled with hundred of Fiat Champions. I’m not sure I can win but either way SCOTLAND FOREVER🏴🏴🏴 [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment