Weird stretched tree bug? Maybe its just getting late, but looking at this thing is making me feel weird. I'm sure y'all see it, I don't think I need to point it out. Every time I look at it my eyes start watering. Anyways, wish me luck. Its my 1200 vs 1500 battanians submitted by /u/Snowy_owl- [link] [comments]
I have around 50 hours in this game - it's something that happens on and off when i load the game. Now it's been like this all morning.
I open the game, it works, shows "TaleWorlds" then goes to desktop while having the game logo in Proces Line. I can't use the desktop or click on anything - sort a like the game is open but not open? I have to restart to fix it.
Please - if anyone have a workaround! I need my fix.
Have tried reinstall + verify
Submitted July 11, 2018 at 03:24AM by WuuutWuuut https://ift.tt/2NGnw3e
Comments
Post a Comment