Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

New player. Not sure what to do now that I'm a vassal.

I bought the game a couple days ago and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm currently Clan 2, started with the Empire and declared allegiance to the Southern Empress after I became a vassal.

I had a decent business going on killing looters and barbarians and getting some gear through the arena, but I didn't realize I could make a lot more when my liege was at war. I ended up getting a decent chunk of money from a war with the Western and Northern Empire factions.

Currently I'm still Clan 2 with a band of about 80 troops. I'm trying to get a castle and I assume that I get this by getting 200 influence (?). I'm completely lost as to what my next step is.

I get influence at a very slow rate, I rarely find battles I can legitimately fight in during a war due to the small size of my army, and I'm just wandering around my liege's empire aimlessly looking for arena fights and good market deals right now.

Any tips on what I could potentially be doing in this game?

submitted by /u/yogurtis_confundus
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...