Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Long story short: My army is taking castle after castle (not big enuf to take a town) and they keep giving the castles to me even tho I don't want them. I don't want to get bloated with castles and have too many fiefs to get a town when we take one. I see that there is an option to relinquish control of a fief amd give it back to the Empire so I'm guessing they will give it to someone else. So my question is this: is there any negatives of giving away a fief? Will it make me less likely to get any fiefs in the future?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment