Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3462
this is a mod pack but inside is a mod called "better cavalry charges" and you can set the charge damage from 1x to 5x, i think 3x makes cavalry effective but not OP.
seriously if you're havin cavalry issues try this, it comes with a lot of mods but you can disable them as you see fit
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment