Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I am looking for something that makes pikemen behave more like the pikemen in TW: Rome 2 where they can actually form a pike wall, advance, pick at the enemies from more of a distance, things like that. It seems like the pikemen in the game are severely underpowered and just absolutely worthless in a foot battle. In reality, weapons like pikes and halberds were a formidable weapon on the battlefield and I am looking for something that might bring these units to their rightful glory.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment